|Monday to Friday||9:15am||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|9:15am||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|8:30am||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|Baptism||3rd & 4th Sunday of each month||11:30am|
Easter Mass Times
|Holy Thursday – 1st April||No Morning Mass|
|Mass of the Lord’s Supper @ 7:00pm|
|Good Friday – 2nd April||Stations of the Cross @ 10:00am|
|Celebration of the Lord’s Passion @ 3:00pm|
|Holy Saturday – 3rd April||No Morning Mass nor Reconciliation|
|Easter Vigil @ 7:00pm|
|Easter Sunday – 4 April||8:30am & 10:00am|
|No Evening Mass|
Note from Fr Bernie – It is important to note that the Easter Triduum (from the Mass of Lord’s Supper to the Easter Vigil) is a time for personal prayer and reflection. The church will be open during the day for you to visit to enter into this very sacred time of reflection. I encourage you even in your homes, to maintain a sense of peace and prayer in preparation for the great feast of the resurrection of Christ.
Contact Tracing for Mass
You are required to check-in on arrival using the NSW Gov QR code or electronic form.
Entry to the Mass on the day is contingent on agreement to the following conditions:
- All attendees must check-in using the NSW Government QR code or other sign in options on arrival to fulfil our COVID safety requirements.
- All attendees must sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the church with sanitiser provided.
- Please sit only with those in your household and leave at least 2 spaces between yourself and other families.
- Congregational singing is no longer allowed and masks are recommended; we encourage you to wear one when attending.
Please note: you will need to exit the venue as soon as possible as the Mass concludes as ‘mingling’ in not allowed. This is to ensure our team can reset and santise the church before the next Mass. Please help us by not congregating in the foyer or out the front of the church in large groups.
Please do not attend a Mary Immaculate Church Mass if any of the following apply to you:
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (any cold, cough or flu-like respiratory symptoms)
- You have COVID-19 or awaiting the results from being tested from COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 or in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office on (02) 9369 9399 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we try to navigate the current challenges.