Mass Times – Church currently closed
|Monday to Friday||9:15am|
|Saturday||9:15am & 9:45am Reconciliation|
|Baptism||10:45am on 3rd & 4th Sunday of each month|
Contact Tracing for Mass
You are required to check-in on arrival using the NSW Gov QR code or electronic form.
- There is a limit on how many people can attend funeral services subject to observing the 4m2 rule. This does not include the celebrant or church workers. Families can sit together, but if people do not belong in the same household, they must observe physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Singers or choir members should still remain 1.5 metres away from each other and from members of the congregation.
- Avoid congestion before or after Mass – no ‘mingling’.
- Attendees should also maintain a safe distance when lining up for communion.
- No singing.
Please do not attend a Mary Immaculate Church Mass if any of the following apply to you:
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (any cold, cough or flu-like respiratory symptoms)
- You have COVID-19 or awaiting the results from being tested from COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 or in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office on (02) 9369 9399 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we try to navigate the current challenges.