|Monday to Friday||9:15am||8:15am to 10:15am|
|9:15am||8:15am to 10:15am|
|5:00pm Vigil||4pm to 6pm|
|8:30am||7am to 11:15am|
|5:00pm||4pm to 6pm|
|Baptism||3rd & 4th Sunday of each month||11:30am|
Christmas Mass Bookings
Please note due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are currently restricting Christmas Mass & New Year attendance at each Mass from Thurs, 24 December 2020 to Sun, 3 January 2021. With a maximum capacity of 160 people allowed in the church at one time, it is essential that all attendees book in advance.
Entry to the Mass on the day is contingent on agreement to the following conditions:
- There is space for you at the Mass.
- All attendees must check-in using the NSW Government QR code or other sign in options on arrival to fulfil our COVID safety requirements.
- All attendees must sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the church with sanitiser provided.
- Please sit only with those in your household and leave 2 spaces between yourself and other families.
- Congregational singing is discouraged as they may increase the risk of virus transmission.
- Masks are recommended and we encourage you to wear one when attending. There are some spare ones available on arrival.
Please note: you will need to exit the venue as soon as possible as the Mass concludes as ‘mingling’ in not allowed. This is to ensure our team can reset and santise the church before the next Mass. Please help us by not congregating in the foyer or out the front of the church in large groups.
Please do not attend a Mary Immaculate Church Mass if any of the following apply to you:
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (any cold, cough or flu-like respiratory symptoms)
- You have COVID-19 or awaiting the results from being tested from COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 or in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
New Year Mass Times
If you need to make changes or any questions, please contact the Parish Office on (02) 9369 9399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we try to navigate the current challenges.