|Monday to Friday||9:15am||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|9:15am||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|8:30am||8:00am to 2:30pm|
|NB: As of 30 May 2021, our two Sunday morning Masses combine to one Sunday Morning Mass beginning at 9.15am.||IMPORTANT: The opening hours of the church may differ due to the roof repairs currently being carried out.|
As of June 2021, this time will change to 10:45am.
|3rd & 4th Sunday of each month|
Contact Tracing for Mass
You are required to check-in on arrival using the NSW Gov QR code or electronic form.
This Easter, churches are allowed unlimited numbers of worshippers, providing a two square metre rule is followed.
Entry to the Mass on the day is contingent on agreement to the following conditions:
- All attendees must check-in using the NSW Government QR code or other sign in options on arrival to fulfil our COVID safety requirements.
- All attendees must sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the church with sanitiser provided.
- Please sit only with those in your household and leave at least 2 spaces between yourself and other families.
- Congregational singing is now allowed.
Please note: you will need to exit the venue as soon as possible as the Mass concludes as ‘mingling’ in not allowed. This is to ensure our team can reset and santise the church before the next Mass. Please help us by not congregating in the foyer or out the front of the church in large groups.
Please do not attend a Mary Immaculate Church Mass if any of the following apply to you:
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (any cold, cough or flu-like respiratory symptoms)
- You have COVID-19 or awaiting the results from being tested from COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 or in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office on (02) 9369 9399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we try to navigate the current challenges.